*This build is currently on Lego Ideas; The Blue Dolphin
Should it reach 10,000 supporters, it will be reviewed by Lego and has the potential to become an official Lego set.
The Blue Dolphin
This ship is captained by a fierce pirate lass! Her ship may be smaller and carrying less firepower than some other vessels, but speed and maneuverability can be just as effective.
- Blue dolphin figurehead
- 4 cannon-ports on each side, with 4 cannons
- 2 swivel guns (mini-cannons) on each side of the deck, 2 per side
- Captain’s cabin with desk, dresser, and treasure chest
- Treasure and rum storage in the hold of the ship
- Removable deck and cabin roof to reveal interiors
- 5 minifigures
- Just over 1,000 pieces
The ship is designed for a total of 3 sails:
- 1 triangular sail 17 x 20 (as seen on the Imperial Flagship set #10210-1) mounted between 3 chains on the bow
- 2 sails 28 x 18 (as seen on the Imperial Flagship set #10210-1), 1 mounted on each mast